First regional this week! DCI La Crosse.

who in the H e double L is that fool woman running around on the field in the diculous outfit being a total distraction? If she is a judge, she should be fired tonight!!!!!!!

Just checked one of the first few pages. That's Music Brass: Beth Fabrizio. Guess she forgot her khaki pants and green golf shirt.

Still, the LaCrosse multi-cam audio feed is light years better than the "Venturi tube" from Denver

TIn can.

I just feel like the Crown show is so good and then, it just goes nowhere. Only show that made me jump tonight was TILT. Both Cadets and Crown were amazing.

I'm sticking around for the BS 50th Anniversary group. My friend Greg Stoecker is playing with them. Who do you all know that's a Blue Stars alum?

Just checked one of the first few pages. That's Music Brass: Beth Fabrizio. Guess she forgot her khaki pants and green golf shirt.

It's also possible that's one of the judges-in-training. They may not be required to wear the official judges uniform until they earn their clipboard.

I just feel like the Crown show is so good and then, it just goes nowhere. Only show that made me jump tonight was TILT. Both Cadets and Crown were amazing.

I feel Coats have the best show. Cadets gave the best performance tonight. Crown has amazing talent and THE moment of the year in that massive opening hit. But we have a new mixture of judges so it is very tough to say which way things will go as far as scoring

I do think Spirit should see another couple point jump in their score tonight!