3. Blue Stars 75.30
4. Troopers 73.40
5. The Colts 69.75
6. Pioneer 60.35

Open Class
1. Genesis 62.40
2. Colt Cadets 54.00
3. Racine Scouts 48.75

lol...noob judges have been the story all year.

But, I think what DCI has done in recruiting all these new judges is going to pan out real well in the next few years. Might be kinda helter-skelter in the meantime, but it's a necessity and a good thing anyway.

FCO!

Go Troop !....' making strides.

• Like 2

Is Genesis the first Open Class corps to out score a world class corps in direct competition this season? I see them contending for the OC championship, VERY impressive show.

Excited to see what 3 days of rehearsals does for Blue Stars before Saturday, the guys I know are VERY excited about this show, sounds like they had QUITE the rehearsal last night and they're fired up. Keep pushing!

Edited by DrumManTx

Is Genesis the first Open Class corps to out score a world class corps in direct competition this season? I see them contending for the OC championship, VERY impressive show.

Excited to see what 3 days of rehearsals does for Blue Stars before Saturday, the guys I know are VERY excited about this show, sounds like they had QUITE the rehearsal last night and they're fired up. Keep pushing!

I really dont know how Pio is at a 60 if surf is at 63. Pio sounded and looked better on the Muncie stream than Surf did tonight.