Dekalb TOC

Well those at the show are most-likely watching the performances, as opposed to writing about them.

And with no Fan Network feed, the rest of us are just waiting.

I would think that a lot of people would be speculating who's gonna win tonight.

"Blue Stars have added blue tarps and panels that look like the blue print of a house. Makes more sense." "Blue Devils good but didn't wow me tonight like they have been"....this from a friend at the show. That is all.

Edited by PeteInGA

I would think that a lot of people would be speculating who's gonna win tonight.

BD-89.8

Cadets-89.3

Crown-88.5

Bloo-88.0

Cavies-85.8

Phantom-85.1

BlueStars-80.9

There!

The Blue Stars had those blueprint designs last night at La Crosse.

Surprised at the Blue Devils comment. I like this show more than anything they've done since 2008. When they hit that block and go down on their knees, it's just electric.

• Like 1

The Blue Stars had those blueprint designs last night at La Crosse.

Surprised at the Blue Devils comment. I like this show more than anything they've done since 2008. When they hit that block and go down on their knees, it's just electric.

He likes the show this year but thought tonight was a bit flat from previous reads.

At the show, on the 45, halfway up. BD on first, audience absolutely wow'ed. Smooth, very confident, truly a professional show. Coats next, very close but not quite as fine grained. Crown starting. More later

• Like 4