Drums Along the Rockies 2014

Praying today isn't a rain out.

Don't worry. If there's one thing I've learned about living in Colorado its that the weather forecast is wrong 90% of the time

From NOAA:

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR NORTHEAST AND NORTH CENTRALCOLORADO..DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHTTODAY WILL BE A BIT COOLER BUT THERE IS STILL QUITE A BIT OFMOISTURE IN THE ATMOSPHERE. THUNDERSTORMS WILL FORM OVER THEMOUNTAINS BY EARLY AFTERNOON AND MOVE ONTO THE PLAINS DURING THEAFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING. ONCE AGAIN THE MAIN THREAT FROM THESTORMS IS HEAVY RAIN. THE STRONGER STORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OFPRODUCING ONE TO TWO INCHES OF RAIN IN AN HOUR. THIS COULD BEENOUGH TO PRODUCE FLOODING...ESPECIALLY IN BURN OR FLOOD IMPACTEDAREAS OR CITIES. THE GREATEST THREAT WILL BE IN AND NEAR THEFOOTHILLS IN THE EARLY TO MID AFTERNOON HOURS...AND ON THEADJACENT PLAINS IN THE LATE AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING.THERE IS ALSO THE POSSIBILITY OF ONE OR TWO SEVERE STORMS WITHLARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS ON THE PLAINS. THE THUNDERSTORMACTIVITY WILL DIMINISH FROM NORTH TO SOUTH THIS EVENING.

Also NOAA:

• Today Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
  • Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Weather.com says 60% chance of rain tonight

Any schedule yet?

Academy 7:00

Cascades 7:17

Mandarins 7:34

Oregon Crusaders 7:51

Pacific Crest 8:08

INT 8:25

Crossmen 8:45

Troopers 9:02

Madison Scouts 9:19

Vanguard 9:36

Blue Knights 9:53

Its raining right now in Colorado Springs. Looks like clouds are moving east

It is also hailing

Edited by JoshClements403

My friend who is in the BK color guard says that it is not raining in Denver but is very cloudy. She told me that the Blue Knights will perform regardless of rain

My friend who is in the BK color guard says that it is not raining in Denver but is very cloudy. She told me that the Blue Knights will perform regardless of rain

They are awesome that way. They did the same thing in 2012. While other corps did a standstill, BK got out there and did their whole show.

• Like 1