Creativity at the Top

Which of your 15 questions you posed for us here are rhetorical in nature ( and thus, in no need of a response reply), and which of the 15 questions here are you actually seeking a response reply from us ?

I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions

I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions

That makes two of us.

That makes two of us.

I did. you just don't like the answer.

I did. you just don't like the answer.

I don't even recall the specific question of mine you're referring to anymore, let alone your" answer", but... whatever.

Edited by BRASSO

I don't even recall the specific question of mine you're referring to anymore, let alone your" answer", but... whatever.

ah yes your classic answer. well played. At least you didn't edit the quote

ah yes your classic answer. well played. At least you didn't edit the quote

Thank you.. I'll take that as a compliment even as oblique as it may be.

Thank you.. I'll take that as a compliment even as oblique as it may be.

take it with cream and sugar if you want

Hooooly #### this site can be vicious.

I don't see how pointing out two top corps represents a lack of creativity overall. Blue Devils, Crown, Bluecoats, Cavies, BAC, and even Phantom to a design extent are doing basically until-now never-before-seen things on the field. There's a wonderful balance of content this and every year.

I think the argument should pretty much be over once some countless number of people have to keep reiterating the point that a well-designed show goes nowhere without the right performers.

Maybe I'm in no place to comment on this, but I personally saw a huge dip in performance quality between Cavies 2011-2012. Also, returning members does not equal returning quality.

BRASSO sure likes to restate their opinions in multiple separate posts a lot, don't they?

Okay, I'm done. We should play nice! Everybody's opinion is valid so long as they aren't trying to present it as fact! Interpretation and such, blablabla...

Edited by KirkAnthony
  • Like 2

Hooooly #### this site can be vicious.

I don't see how pointing out two top corps represents a lack of creativity overall. Blue Devils, Crown, Bluecoats, Cavies, BAC, and even Phantom to a design extent are doing basically until-now never-before-seen things on the field. There's a wonderful balance of content this and every year.

I think the argument should pretty much be over once some countless number of people have to keep reiterating the point that a well-designed show goes nowhere without the right performers.

Maybe I'm in no place to comment on this, but I personally saw a huge dip in performance quality between Cavies 2011-2012. Also, returning members does not equal returning quality.

BRASSO sure likes to restate their opinions in multiple separate posts a lot, don't they?

Okay, I'm done. We should play nice! Everybody's opinion is valid so long as they aren't trying to present it as fact! Interpretation and such, blablabla...

Honey, ...stick to uniform critique. Love yours'xo

• 6 months later...

the only time I could think of it affecting a judges call is if it's crammed in there for the sake of being crammed in there....i.e. not making any sense, just done to be done.

Just re-reading this thread for the sake of enjoyment (?? Yes, this is a sick mind which resides here) and understanding. I also realized that this response by you was in response to one of my earlier posts...and I never responded. So to do you justice, I'll respond...

If you're asking my view on the matter, my response (to your highlighted words) would simply be this: I would consider it pandering. Nothing more, and nothing less.