TOC - Warrensburg MO

I wonder if the mics are positioned in such a way that we'll be able to hear the narrator for Cadets.

For that matter, will they finally also catch the synth bend for Bluecoats? Those on-demand videos are so anti-climactic when the sound just totally dies out.

i think so -- seems like we're getting a decent pickup of the speakers.

No sooner do I post that that a commercial freezes.

Post that you're having a smooth feed with no issues.

Or stop and restart the feed

Or jiggle the cable..

I dunno

That one quad player for PR is one big guy. If he plays in a school band, I bet the football team would stay clear of the drum line!

He's must have lost at least 40 lbs since the start of the season. Shows what a physical activity this is.

I wonder if the mics are positioned in such a way that we'll be able to hear the narrator for Cadets.

For that matter, will they finally also catch the synth bend for Bluecoats? Those on-demand videos are so anti-climactic when the sound just totally dies out.

and those are the real obvious examples - I noticed during both Cadets and Crown - and also Bluecoats - corps with sounds coming from all over the field - that much was missed. The small ensembles from various parts of the field were lost. Unfortunately.

Whoever used the crappy violin solo patch in that commercial needs to be taken out back and shot. Also bad were the flute and acoustic guitar. Couldn't they get live for that???

• Like 1

The logo at the 50 yard line can be a bit visually jarring at times. I think it's the whiteness of the donkey teeth. Too bad Boston isn't here to use it for effect.

It's hard to think of swans when you are looking at a big silly jack###.

• Like 3

Whoever used the crappy violin solo patch in that commercial needs to be taken out back and shot. Also bad were the flute and acoustic guitar. Couldn't they get live for that???

"Good" violin solo patches don't really exist.

Believe me. I keep looking. Even VSO's aren't very good.