TOC - Warrensburg MO

Yeah I'm calling BS, but then the other kid was faster and caught him....

So, how was INT tongiht?

giphy.gif

Hey, that's MY line. :D

On a drum corps note gonna be fun to see where BK stacks to Phantom in the next few days....

clearly the spinning motion isn't that disorienting on this contest, since it's two nights in a row when the kid ran right to the flag

More entertaining if participants were selected from watering holes near the stadium. Now that would be a fair contest. Then again, the sausage race at Miller Park could be replicated at all TOC events. Betting windows too.

Yes it is physical, but if he's lost that much so far, he must be a sumo wrestler.

'94 Glassmen had a contra player who lost 100 pounds during the season. That's even after he was sidelined to the pit after getting stress fractures in his foot.

Somehow when they do that with baseball bats at minor league games, the adults are staggering around like idiots.

It's either a product of the lower head angle for taller people spinning over shorter sticks or they're picking people who have already had plenty of beer.

Somehow when they do that with baseball bats at minor league games, the adults are staggering around like idiots.

Because those adults have been drinking. Heavily.

I mean, what else are you gonna do at a minor league game?