TOC - Warrensburg MO

best run of the year!!!!

the ballad starting to raise the tiny hairs :cool:

Go Bloooo

Weather Underground says I have a 27% chance of rain.

It's pouring outside.

I think we can up that percentage.

Weather Underground says I have a 27% chance of rain.It's pouring outside.I think we can up that percentage.

Use Intellicast

• Like 1

I have been watching them since move in......This show has a lot in it, but I do not see that a lot has changed about it- other than they still need to clean, clean, clean....was it just me or was there "fuzziness" in some of the brass runs.....I love this show regardless.....Creative wise, it is probably my favorite this year.

the visual dirt is causing some individuals to stick out musically - especially in the brass. As you I love the show. Someone else said they should do double-visual blocks for a week. I agree. Take a page from Crown LY

Next on the field is Carolina Crown from Fort Mill, South Carolina. Their 2014 program is entitled "Out of this World" and consists of:

Space Oddity by Bowie, David

Interstellar Suite by Bhatia, Amin

Shadow Behind the Iron Sun by Glennie, Evelyn

There's No Place Like Home from LOST by Giacchino, Michael

Major Tom by Schilling, Peter

Perihelion by Sparke, Philip

Vitae Aeternum by Lovatt-Cooper, Paul

I like their show too - but I am finding it amazing all of you can make such clear-cut statements on how the performance was watching it on Fan Network. Perhaps you are sitting in the stands and making these statements - otherwise it really seems like it is just wishful thinking. (just my opinion here before you attack me.)

Edited by jeff61108

Use Intellicast

Checking it out now. Thanks for the recommendation.

I like their show too - but I am finding it amazing all of you can make such clear-cut statements on how the performance was watching it on Fan Network. Perhaps you are sitting in the stands and making these statements - otherwise it really seems like it is just wishful thinking. (just my opinion here before you attack me.)

who are you addressing? sorry.