TOC - Warrensburg MO

I can't believe I'm typing this BUT great job with the frisbee - that's a lot more difficult from an ensemble perspective than some might think - what a cool effect!

Noticed that last night, the guy had 5-6 discs land in an 8 foot circle 30 yards away.

There was a video from spring training about his day-day. During sectionals and via blocks he helps the kitchen crew. During ensemble he sits in the stands and watches ensemble rehearsal to get a sense of corps' timing and other tendencies.

And he had to pay for that?

• Like 1

Crown either needs to find a way to do something that is effective with those trampolines or get rid of them. They are a major downer currently and they take up a huge chunk of our focus.

If they were white like the other circles they'd be less eye grabbing to me.

Everyone with emphatic and definitive judgments on any and all performances. It is amazing all the statements being made just watching on a TV or computer.

Visual cleanliness or uncleanliness is pretty easy to spot (in fact, probably MORESO) on a videocast. Spacing, feet...these are easy to catch when the camera is right on them.

Umm why do more people not like this Crown show? It's creative and truly unique! I do not find it choppy at all. In fact musically other than last year this is the best product they've had

I like the show. I'd put it musically down below The Grass is Always Greener by a long shot. I personally loved Second Chance a lot musically as well.. love Nimrod, maybe that's just me. I like it musically the same as LY

No countdown leading to the Space Oddity quote?