TOC - Warrensburg MO

I like the show. I'd put it musically down below The Grass is Always Greener by a long shot. I personally loved Second Chance a lot musically as well.. love Nimrod, maybe that's just me. I like it musically the same as LY

This closer, however, has fast become one of my favorite musical selections in general. I can't wait until they add to the end because this sure isn't the final product.
  • Like 2

Well you paid for college right? Same thing.

Actually no, full ride (Thanks LSU!) Ironically enough apparently the narrator attends LSU as well.

That's an interesting bit of drill with the atom bands but they had spacing issues all over with it at the end.

Umm why do more people not like this Crown show? It's creative and truly unique! I do not find it choppy at all. In fact musically other than last year this is the best product they've had

It is a great show!!!! Crown cleaned upbascwrll tonight!!! Tight numbers tonight - could be surprises tonight. EVERYONE SHOULD BE TIGHTER based on what was performed tonight this far. Great stadium to see the written intent and demand.
  • Like 1

I really like the muffler section (the piece it's taken from is really fun to play) but I do feel it goes on for a bit too long. Percussion has really been stepping it up this year and are head and shoulders above where they were last year. Good to see.

Mega -- no, Giga -- goosebumps!!!! Great job, Crown!

My disappointment with Crown's show is finally starting to fade away. The drumline sounded really tight tonight.