TOC - Warrensburg MO

Also, I'm a little behind the stream.

Those kids will be narrating a Cadets show in the future.

• Like 1

My disappointment with Crown's show is finally starting to fade away. The drumline sounded really tight tonight.

Yea good camera shot on the quad feature, not crazy hard licks per se but the added difficulty of the visuals and stick flips is awesome and it was clean.

Man, I gotta think the spread between this top 4 is closer. I don't know how I would rank them by favorites.

Well I have an idea on one :ninja:

Great run by Crown tonight - much better than Saturday. Watching the brass and listening the unusual individual issues we're seeing/hearing seem to be from visual demand and the blocking of rest and breaths in the line. Something the staff will sort through in the coming weeks, more a factor of the changes they've made.

Overall the corps continues to clean well and absorb many musical and visual changes. Once they settle on the package - watch out

Amazing talent in that group. And they really know how to go out there and PERFORM with a lot of energy and excitement. That's something hard to teach. Both BD & Cadets are more "surgical" right now.

HOW IS CROWN NOT IN FIRST!! CAN IT BR ANY MORE OBVIOUS!

They should use these open ring hoops the guard has now for frisbee golf targets when they let them fly.

I would suggest hiding the people throwing the frisbees. Otherwise I LOVE the effect.

If the judges are applying the new sheets..... Crown did it!! Amazing !

HOW IS CROWN NOT IN FIRST!! CAN IT BR ANY MORE OBVIOUS!

BD is cleaner right now.

• Like 1

I really like the muffler section (the piece it's taken from is really fun to play) but I do feel it goes on for a bit too long. Percussion has really been stepping it up this year and are head and shoulders above where they were last year. Good to see.

It is nice but really not difficult enough to go on that long - just my opinion