TOC - Warrensburg MO

I hate to say it, but as much as I love Bluecoats' show, I saw this coming. It's a fantastic show, but they are not cleaning it up fast enough. They still have time though to at least medal.

• Like 1

SCV is scoring well. I would love to see them medal!

• Like 5

Shouldn't a show clocking in at 9:43 be getting a penalty at this point in the year? Isn't it a 10 (or 10.5?) minute minimum?

Come on, it's July. Finish your show for cripes sake.

You don't play all of your aces at one time, leave something in the bag for a late season surge. They are NOT alone by any means with this strategy............

I rarely complain about judging. However, how Bluecoats guard can go from 1st to 7th in one week is beyond me.

They can't. but yet the did. Funny because during the run I kept thinking / even commenting, on how strong Coats guard was tonight. They were so on.

• Like 3

I don't think there is really any chance that Coats are going to fall behind Phantom.

• Like 1

Wow Crowns guard that low I know czapinski is very much a technical judge!! They better get ther #### together!!!

I don't know why you are all surprised by Bloo's scores. The more I watch it the more simplistic it seems/feels.

Really - I'm really disappointed in your assessment. But it is your read.