TOC - Warrensburg MO

2013 Bluecoats >> 2014 Bluecoats

In demand and entertainment value.

I think you have had too much beer!

• Like 2

I've never been more unsure about how to feel about a certain show as I am with Carolina Crown this year.

• Like 1

I'll say this. Regardless of what happens with the judging I will love the Bluecoats show to death and they are my favorite corps this year. I haven't loved a show this much since I started following the activity, I will support the show whether it is 1st or 24th. Keep pushing Bluecoats, I'm behind you guys no matter what and I'll go nuts this Thursday in Denton. Just because the scores are wacky doesn't mean I will see the show differently. I'm behind this show NO MATTER WHAT!

• Like 5

I will say this about BLOOOO

Once they decided to back off the synths (in all parts of the show), the show has suffered. Bring back the volume levels from Innovations in Brass. That is a winner.

• Like 1

Exactly:

• corps we like stays on top - "yeah; glad judges got it right!"

• corps we like doesn't move up - "this sucks: stupid slotting"

• corps we like drops - "I hate this inconsistent judging; they were higher a week ago so obviously there is a judging conspiracy as to why there's ranking movement!"

How in the HELL did Cadets get 2nd?!?!?!?! I hate this inconsistent judging! They should've gotten 5th! :poke:

• Like 3

I think you have had too much beer!

Beer is the pathway to truth.

Still going by the way...

• Like 1

Wisest post of the season. Trying to quantify art makes no sense. It's like comparing Cleveland Orchestra to Chicago. I have my opinions about who I like better, but I'll bust my butt to hear both of them.

Saw the Cleveland Orchestra perform Bruckner 4 two years ago and it was to die for. I was a kid in a candy shop that whole concert. They are truly stunning!

Edited by jwillis35

I take back what I said earlier about Bluecoats needing to run double visual blocks for a week.

They need to run visual blocks from breakfast until lights out.

• Like 3