TOC - Warrensburg MO

Good that you're saying this at 4am otherwise you would get blasted. They need to clean and all captions improve from there but the time is now as a Crown, Cadets and BD keep cleaning and getting better.

BC show isn't evolving or cleaning as quickly as others. They really look no different to a week or 2 ago. I said early on that their guard isn't as strong as others around them and just doesn't contribute as much as other groups. They get lost a lot of the time and at other times are moving props. So I'm not surprised at their current position.

I agree and having said that, Cadets look the same as well. Even when they did the same drill and horn licks years past. I think that May be the reason I am not fully engaged in their show this year. Predictable and they did it already. YEA would bring that to your attention if you did that with your band in a USBANDS competition. (I have a nephew in the corps and support him doing it )

Go to FN and watch Cadet shows over the years - eye opener on many levels.

SCV - WOW!!!!!!!

I am not going to comment on how much Coats are getting hosed this year... I am not going to comment on how much Coats are getting hosed this year... I am not going to...

But the Coats are getting hosed this year.

Lets be honest, we aren't ALL idiots. Some of us could judge a show perfectly fine. Most of us have a lot of experience in this activity. We are not blind, nor are we deaf. A very large majority of us believe that Coats should be scoring better. It has already been pointed out the dramatic drop in their scoring when DCI switched to younger judges back to the old farts. That should tell us something right there.

This is clearly, and obviously at least a top three show in comparison what else is being put on the field right now.

Go ahead and argue with me... that's fine. I know this activity. I know what is dirty and what is not. I know what sounds good and does not. And when this many people are in an agreement that a show, regardless of who is performing it, should be scoring better, then yes, the very tiny minority that is not agreeing with it, should figure it out.

I hate to be this blunt, and frankly rude about what is happening, but DCI is not growing any faster when it continues to judge any group this far off.

The Bluecoats have payed their dues, it is the fan favorite, the design is impeccable, and the performers are performing at a very high level. Its time they get the respect from the judging community that they have clearly earned, just as they have earned it from the fans, including myself... a former Bluecoat hater.

Boom.

And you can tell all this by watching a crappy internet feed from the comfort of your own couch? Or are you on the field seeing what the judges are seeing every night?

I am excited for SCV as they have really made their show wonderful to look at since I saw it live at Stanford. I would love to see them pass Crown and Cadets, and considering they have yet to put the ending in their show they just might be able to do it! West coast 1 and 2 (either order will do) would be terrific!

• Like 1

And you can tell all this by watching a crappy internet feed from the comfort of your own couch? Or are you on the field seeing what the judges are seeing every night?

Well, I kinda-sorta think TubaJon can make his pitch. He's got benefits not available to you, or anyone else, sitting there LIVE. There's replay, multi-cam, slo-mo, freeze frame, etc. Certain observations by FanNetwork viewers are valid.

I am excited for SCV as they have really made their show wonderful to look at since I saw it live at Stanford. I would love to see them pass Crown and Cadets, and considering they have yet to put the ending in their show they just might be able to do it! West coast 1 and 2 (either order will do) would be terrific!

I'm excited for SCV as well. I said they'd be pusing someone off the podium; so far they caught Bluecoats and now they have their eyes on Crown. I'm not so sure about your West coast 1 and 2 (any order).

Irving

Fan of the Arts

How in the HELL did Cadets get 2nd?!?!?!?! I hate this inconsistent judging! They should've gotten 5th! :poke:

They took first in narration!

Very unhappy with the feed not working, recaps not up.