The Best Activity - what do you think -

Here is my Rant -

Drum Corps Rocks! I loved it when I marched, taught and wrote and still do to this day. I pulled myself out of the teaching and writing thing because it was family time. I am still a HS director, I still write my own and stuff and a bunch for others and was a college band director as well. I announce at the college band exhibition in Allentown each year and just really think this activity is the best - my son marched three years in the Reading Buccaneers and now is marching in Bluecoats and it really is a great activity and teaching tool on every level - I just wanted to put that out there because sometimes we lose the point - that's all. Go Corps!! Blooo! Go Eddie (my son) the tallest kid in the Trumpets!

AND that was my Rant!!

and one other thing - aren't triangles awesome!!! TILT!!

• Like 9

Like that Buccs to Bluecoats direction..... We're all in this together as Red Greene would say.....

I have no idea why anybody would want to take the time to argue on the personal enjoyment level that somebody has on something.

Even if somebody says they find great enjoyment in winter's frozen lake solo fishing in Minnesota, or some such, do we argue with that ? ( Heck no... whats the point ?... haha! )

Edited by BRASSO

I have no idea why anybody would want to take the time to argue on the personal enjoyment level that somebody has on something.

If somebody says they find great enjoyment in winter lake fishing in Minnesota, do we argue with that ? ( Heck no... whats the point ? )

BOOOOOOO. Summer fishing is better and traditional!

• Like 1

Absolutely it is the best..... now lets talk about slotting:) hehehehe just kidding

They also could be thought of as levers