This activity sucks.

Yes, you're right. I'm being a troll. :smile: And I am about 80% of the time I post here. It's just so easy. :smile: Half the stuff I post I don't even agree with myself. I post it because DCP is just too predictable. :smile: Have a great rest of your 2014 season. :smile:

tell-me-more-3r7nlj.jpg

I don't even care about all that. For me, the problem goes much deeper that instrumentation and show design. DCI should fold and just leave us with the great memories. I'm reminded of when my grandmother was passing away and they just couldn't pull the plug and let her die in peace.

odd. I find show design overall to be one of the most fan friendly years DCI has had in ages. Sure, there's still moments in many shows where the technical over thought intellectual stuff happens, but it seems DCI has a pattern...odd numbered years, eh, even numbered years, better. I mean hell, despite the german stripper outfits BD's males in the guard wear, I actually dig the show. The two shows this year that I really want more from are Cadets and SCV. SCV is trying so hard not to re-do 2004 that...it leaves me flat. And Cadets, while good...I hate Lincoln Portrait.

Oh, and anytime I hear a voice talking over Pink Floyd music that isn't Roger Waters or David Gilmour, I get really ###### off. Talking to you Colts

THE DALLAS COWBOYS SUCK.... There I said it.... But I'll still watch:)

you mean Jerry Jones made them suck.

• Like 3

This thread is fun. :poke:

it's epic