Round Rockin' 'n Rollin' -- 7/17

This show is going to be HUGE!! While the "headline" group is The Cadets, the real story is going to come from the other appearing WC Corps (with rankings based on a "current high score for season so far" basis) :

Madison (9th -- 80.85)

Blue Stars (10th -- 80.35)

BAC (11th -- 79.40)

Crossmen (12th -- 78.30)

Colts (13th -- 77.40)

Troopers (14th -- 76.30)

4.45 currently separating 9th through 14th. I have a feeling this could get bloody...real, real bloody (figuratively, of course) !!

Edited by HornTeacher

*BUMP*

Thank you for the great graph, Dad. I wouldn't automatically assume that Madison or the Blue Stars are immune from the mix, however. Please -- before all of you Madison fans jump on me for thinking that I am wishing ill will upon your Scouts, I am not. I always wish for every group to have their very BEST show EVERY time they go out. For any who may disbelieve that, simply check my signature area. Accomplishment is sweetest when you've defeated the competition when they are at THEIR very best.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

I am going out on a limb here and predicting Cadets will be first!!!!!

My real limb: BAC second. I'm thinking they'll have made improvements. The nerves are beginning to settle. I have a good feeling.

3rd: Madison, 4th Blue Stars

Colts, Crossmen, Troopers: I think I'll go with Crossmen.

I will say:

Cadets

Blue Stars

Madison

Boston

Crossmen

Colts

Troopers

If not this show, by San Antonio. I believe Madison could drop as far as the 11th spot when its all said and done by the end of the season. Time will tell. I believe it will boil down to who is able to clean their show the best between Boston and Blue Stars

Edited by brians

It's so tough to call the race between Stars, Boston and Scouts right now. I think they are close to the point where these three could start trading places on a regular basis until one of the three starts to pull a way. Boston and Stars both have shows with LOTS of room for growth, I'm not sure Madison has the same room.

• Like 5

Ugh. This show is so close to me, and I can't go due to a friend's party. Maybe I should stop being friends with her, drum corps is the only friend I need, right guys...? Right?!

SURELY you can find someone else nearby who is going? Where there is a will, there is a way!

It's so tough to call the race between Stars, Boston and Scouts right now. I think they are close to the point where these three could start trading places on a regular basis until one of the three starts to pull a way. Boston and Stars both have shows with LOTS of room for growth, I'm not sure Madison has the same room.

Awe Poop Bozz, For a minute there it looked like you were going to forget to throw in a slight to the Scouts. Whew!