Round Rockin' 'n Rollin' -- 7/17

Just for assistance sake...another poster has begun a thread called "DCI Denton." So far, it's been primarily covering potential weather possibilities. To echo: it doesn't currently look good...possibly even worse than I saw yesterday when I first posted. Anybody reading this thread might wish to take a gander at that thread as well.

Sorry for the resulting doubling....just trying to be helpful to the readership.

Might be REAL helpful if all will cross all available body parts for good luck (and no, I'm not going into any more detail than that!) :peek:

Awe Poop Bozz, For a minute there it looked like you were going to forget to throw in a slight to the Scouts. Whew!

Is it a slight or is it the truth?

• Like 1

It's the same as it always has been. Your passive aggressive need to slam Madison while simultaneously over hyping the Blue Stars. You have it down to a science. I applaud you.... :wall:

I will say:

Cadets

Blue Stars

Madison

Boston

Crossmen

Colts

Troopers

If not this show, by San Antonio. I believe Madison could drop as far as the 11th spot when its all said and done by the end of the season. Time will tell. I believe it will boil down to who is able to clean their show the best between Boston and Blue Stars

Why do you believe Madison could drop down to the 11th spot before it is all said and done Brians? Why do you not think that they could possibly move up? Is it personal wish or based on professional observation?

• Like 1

just from what I see trending score wise, and what I have observed having seen them and others they are competing with several times. Just a guess. nothing more or less. I wish all corps well....and actually would love to see Madison do well. But, some years corps are on some years off. Is never really fun when the corps you love is not doing as well as you would like. Good competition will sort it out. Remember, if Madison goes up someone else must go down..... and visa versa... is never fun to be on the down side of that equation, but is oh so sweet being on the other side of it.

Just for assistance sake...another poster has begun a thread called "DCI Denton." So far, it's been primarily covering potential weather possibilities. To echo: it doesn't currently look good...possibly even worse than I saw yesterday when I first posted. Anybody reading this thread might wish to take a gander at that thread as well.

Sorry for the resulting doubling....just trying to be helpful to the readership.

Might be REAL helpful if all will cross all available body parts for good luck (and no, I'm not going into any more detail than that!) :peek:

The weather looks more threatening in Denton than Round Rock. There is 200 miles between the two cities. It does appear that rain and possibly storms are on tap for Round Rock, but maybe not as bad as Denton.

Things have been really bad in the northern part of the state. On Tuesday while driving back from Denver my daughter and I drove through significant hail and rain and heavy winds from Clayton, NM to Amarillo, TX. Seems that system has kind of parked over much of central and north Texas and is firing up this weird weather. Truly, we are almost always bone dry in July here in Texas with only the occasional little odd thunderstorm - unless there is a hurricane remnant floating about. This system is really unusual and apparently unpredictable.

A friend of mine reports that Cadets have been delayed up to 3 hours due to flooding and they are hoping to arrive at their housing site by 1pm. Yikes.

Things have been really bad in the northern part of the state. On Tuesday while driving back from Denver my daughter and I drove through significant hail and rain and heavy winds from Clayton, NM to Amarillo, TX. Seems that system has kind of parked over much of central and north Texas and is firing up this weird weather. Truly, we are almost always bone dry in July here in Texas with only the occasional little odd thunderstorm - unless there is a hurricane remnant floating about. This system is really unusual and apparently unpredictable.

A friend of mine reports that Cadets have been delayed up to 3 hours due to flooding and they are hoping to arrive at their housing site by 1pm. Yikes.

Passed through my neck of the woods, live 15 south of Amarillo. Hope the show goes on, Denton looks pretty much hopeless at this point. Edited by DrumManTx

My wife texted me and said that they (Troopers) are just in Denton now.......flash flooding along route and I-35 came to a standstill.......Cadets in same situation. Making for a very long night of travel!!! UGH!!!!