Round Rockin' 'n Rollin' -- 7/17

Cadets break 90 tonight???? :)

not sure - 13 hours on the bus plus the judges would have to spread them really wide since there's no Crown/Coats/SCV etc at this show

if not tonight by Sunday for sure!

I agree...radar not looking good now. RR will be affected by rain here shortly if not already, abiet doesn't look like super heavy rain. However, There are also bigger storms firing behind this cell looking to be traveling in RR direction, moving relatively slowly.

hearing only 5 judges tonight due to travel delays from the storms at airports - verses the 8

don't know which captions impacted - does anyone else?

There are 2 judges on the field but I think they are trial judging. (Not moving out on the field) So there is probably just 5 in the box. (The judges coming from the Tulsa show are the ones not here)

Edited by CACTSC

At the show. Intermission now. Light rain through the first 3 corps, now clear. Nice showing from the open corps. Troop and Colts a little flat I thought, Crossmen stronger. First to generate big sound.

Geeeez! I was hoping Troop would begin picking up momentum. What happend to the days of hyping the show in bad weather?

From a friend at the show...Lightning in the area, Madison was pulled off the field just before they started.

not sure - 13 hours on the bus plus the judges would have to spread them really wide since there's no Crown/Coats/SCV etc at this show

if not tonight by Sunday for sure!

Oh wow... Best of luck on their show tonight though! Fingers crossed that bad weather doesn't affect their performance!

Edited by Brassinator