DCI Denton

Looks like an ideal time to bring up burritos again. Chipotle sound good at the moment to anyone?

I think we might make a late run to Chuy's, though I'll probably stick to my usual Chuychanga. :)

It kills me that I lived so many years in the Denton area (at one time within miles of the show stadium), when Lake Highlands and its sucky parking was the only game in town, and yet I've never had the chance to attend now that they have one. Ugh. (Actually, we're so broke that the SA show--where I now live-- is also out of the question at the moment. Thank goodness for FN.)

Maybe I'll post a burrito update pic later on...

What goes on in the Texas Panhandle? It sounds so remote.

/offtopic

It's definitely detached from the rest of the state, that said I love it up here. As far as tourism goes, there's some fun little things. There's Palo Duro Canyon, the 2nd largest Canyon in the US, which also holds a Musical Drama in the summer months in an outdoor amphitheater, it's fantastic, and absolutely gorgeous, fantastic for hiking. There's also the panhandle plains historical museum, the largest history museum in the state of Texas, or so they claim. I go to college here at West Texas A&M, a fantastic music ed. program. Back in the 80s West Texas A&M was THE University for Music Education in the state, it's still a pretty fantastic program, lots of great band directors came out of here. The Symphonic band has performed a record 14 times at TMEA. As far as day to day stuff, not a whole lot to do besides going up to campus to practice and going out to the Canyon occasionally. Gets a little boring some times, but not dreadfully so. Now New Mexico on the other hand.......you want remote. :shutup:

/ontopic