Corps Making Strongest Push

I believe OC will only have a shot at 15th, not much higher unless the clean the daylights out of their show the next few weeks (which I think can happen) The have no shot at the top 12.

I believe OC will only have a shot at 15th, not much higher unless the clean the daylights out of their show the next few weeks (which I think can happen) The have no shot at the top 12.

BS!!!

the only reason for that is total slotting! Have you ever watched a finals show from OC??????

The sound is pure unadulterated CRAP!!! Oh yet some POS corps that happens to be "world class" gets the full audio.

They have no chance at all and they know it.

Go back and watch some of the "winning" Open Class shows. The audio is pure ####! Then go and watch another "WC" corps that scored 2-3 points behind them and they get the full audio mix.

BS!!!

the only reason for that is total slotting! Have you ever watched a finals show from OC??????

The sound is pure unadulterated CRAP!!! Oh yet some POS corps that happens to be "world class" gets the full audio.

Go back and watch some of the "winning" Open Class shows. The audio is pure ####! Then go and watch another "WC" corps that scored 2-3 points behind them and they get the full audio mix.

LOL

• Like 2

BS!!!

Could you be specific about which world class corps are, in your words "piece(s) of s###?" Other than, presumably, the Oregon Crusaders.

Edited by Rifuarian

I don't have exact scores, but I have heard the Colts were "within 10ths of a point from breaking 80" at the rained out Round Rock show.

Keep pushing forward Colts! Can't wait to see the change on Fan Network tomorrow.

• Like 1

+2.45 Bluecoats from 3 days of cleaning, on track for 98+

Edited by superOOk