Corps Making Strongest Push

The latest big movers according to this site's ranking system are 1) Boston at 3.075. 2 ) Pacific Crest at 2.200 and Bk at 2.00 ....... With Spirit having lost the most ground at - minus- .850

Interestingly enough OC and Crossmen are still about the same spread they were in Oregon 19 days ago. OC traditionally makes a big push the last 3 weeks of the year. (Due to starting later). Lets see if this holds true again.

It's come to blows.

Them's fightin' words! :silly::wink:

I can only assume that post was some very smelly troll bait. I've been around the interwebz long enough to have learned not to feed the trolls. :bigsmile:

You may find it interesting to compare 'progress' by looking at the Scoring History feature of the DCP Caption Ranking / Scores System. This feature allows you to select a season, corps, and caption and view its scoring history as a line chart plotted across the time interval. Hover your mouse over a datapoint (dot) to see the date and value.

In addition, you can compare the history for one corps against another ... or itself in a previous season.

Them's fightin' words! :silly::wink:

I can only assume that post was some very smelly troll bait. I've been around the interwebz long enough to have learned not to feed the trolls. :bigsmile:

I was referring to the animated graphic of the fighters you posted.... and of course what had been said before.

I was referring to the animated graphic of the fighters you posted.... and of course what had been said before.

As was I. I notice he dropped bait and split. Ah, well, it made for an interesting few pages of entertainment. :)

• Like 1