Secaucas Predictions...(someone had to do it :)...)

Was a bit surprised by the results of the Wayne show. Who wasn't? So the Secaucas show has most of the corps from the Wayne show, minus C2, CV and Bush. This has the top 3 from Wayne going right back at it just 7 days later. Not a bad way to see where things stand at the midway point of the season.

Having seen Fusion, Cabs & Bucs at WW and Wayne, I feel like I have a good feel where these corps are now and where they are headed. Here's what I predict for Saturday.....

Buccaneers 86.10

Caballeros 86.00

Fusion 84.80

Hurricanes 77.90

Sunrisers 73.50

Skyliners 72.00

Windsor Regiment 71.80

I have a feeling that Bucs aren't going to just lay down and are definitely not done, as some may be thinking or saying. 10 year runs don't end with one loss. Cabs looked pretty clean at Wayne. Bucs had more performance issues tan did Cabs, and I think they are still getting in the way of having their show be as effective as it probably could be. Fusion seem to be really enjoying themselves on the field, and that is definitely coming across to the audience.

Than being said, I think the Bucs seemed to have more "early season" issues than did Fusion or Cabs at Wayne. I can see them gaining more ground over the next several weeks than either Fusion or Cabs. It will be very interesting to see how things shape up by the time Scranton rolls around. I'm looking forward to that show more than I have for a long time.

How cool would it be to see two heavyweight corps like the Cabs and the Bucs go toe to toe for 12 rounds this year, each corps winning rounds along the way? Kind of reminds me of when I last marched in the 90's, with Empire and Brigs duking it out all season.

Of course, there is the rest of the top 5 also looking to take a shot at these two. Minnesota must be watching all of this with a lot of anticipation. With no head to head comparisons, I guess we just have to wait until Prelims day to find out where they stand in the mix.

>>

Sunrisers 73.50

Skyliners 72.00

Windsor Regiment 71.80

<<

so ... very interesting ... I need the "2 pt a week" guy to comment on this ... Sun would be going up +2 from last week ... Windsor would be going up +4 from last week ... Sky though, would only be going up <4 from their last outing on 6/30 where they scored a 68 and change ... seems to me they should be around a 74/75

What say you oh seers of prognostications?

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

It will just get deleted.

>>

It will just get deleted.

<<

ahhh ... c'mon C'lips ... what could it hurt? ... only for a moment at the most ... others are venturing out there ... Moderators: give 'em a shot ... and you others BACK OFF for a second ... I'd like to see what he predicts ...

:-)

I agree Bucs will edge out Cabs this week-end ,its gonna be back and forth till Labour Day Some of your other scores i'd disagree with ,even if we go with the 2 point thingy ,it would leave Hucs around a 78.50 don't belive thats gonna happen ,more like 77,50 .On to Sun considering frist show ,i see them coming up to about 74.95 your 2 pointer ,as for Sky i would guess they break a 70 ,30 Sorry almost left out Windsor who had dropped 2 points from there frist show i say they regain the 2 plus 1 which puts them at a 70 90 . agree to disgree thats the game here .

I'll proudly admit to being a Bucs 'honk,' but I'll predict another Cabs win. I believe the Bucs are going to need a little more time before Rochester this year. I look for a nice move from Sunrisers, though. That show has just the right framework to build upon.

• Like 2

Phantom Vanguard will sweep all captions

You read it here first!

• Like 3

Phantom Vanguard will sweep all captions

You read it here first!

See? It's all politics! :bleah:

• Like 3

i think the show is in jersey. cabs turf. they win. the bucs run is over. maybe some scores tightening but from what others who have seen them the bucs have a way's to go. fusion right behind and gaining.