Secaucas Predictions...(someone had to do it :)...)

Less than a point between 1st and 2nd and Sun beat both Sky and Windsor and there closing in on the Hurcs good for them .Fusion took best Guard

Edited by Florida Sun

I think the next meeting is Scranton for Bucs & Cabs

While I'm certainly pleased with those scores, remember that Bucs had two LONG rides (Wayne and Secaucus) that cut in to their practice time last Sunday and today. The slight widening of the gap may reflect that Cab advantage.

This is also a GREAT example of how scores are affected by the absence of CV and C2...... everyone above them declined in score this week..... no upward pressure to force the same boost the bottom 3 corps saw...... (in fact, the judges began getting stingy with the Hurcs)...... it validates a lot of our discussions this week on the Grand Prix thread. Scores are RELATIVE.

Joe Dz

While I'm certainly pleased with those scores, remember that Bucs had two LONG rides (Wayne and Secaucus) that cut in to their practice time last Sunday and today. The slight widening of the gap may reflect that Cab advantage.

That's what you're going with? Long bus ride?

Seriously, anyone at Bucs will tell you that's absurd. You're spot-on about the smaller show and numbers. Really want to see the recap.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 1

OT OT OT ! I know it's OT

BTW since Florida Sun opened the door by inquiring about the DCI show, let me OPINE that NO CORPS (DCI, DCA, DCE, DCJ) can match the visual design and execution of Santa Clara.....just an opinion...... someone else on here may have a different opinion. (Of course that opinion would be WRONG)

Joe

Joe Dz

With all due respect.....STOP the nonsense, now we are bringing up bus rides and shortened practice time? What about the weekends Bucs don't do shows and Cabs are? Again, respectfully, but that's nuts!

• Like 1

OT OT OT ! I know it's OT

BTW since Florida Sun opened the door by inquiring about the DCI show, let me OPINE that NO CORPS (DCI, DCA, DCE, DCJ) can match the visual design and execution of Santa Clara.....just an opinion...... someone else on here may have a different opinion. (Of course that opinion would be WRONG)

Joe

Well, except Blue Devils and Cadets, and maybe Crown and Bluecoats (the latter remains to be seen, but still).

NUTS is what makes this all the more FUN .All corps droped except SUN & Windsor