Secaucas Predictions...(someone had to do it :)...)

They should get one or two good DCA reads before Rochester though, even if it is just the midwestern corps (and I don't mean that in a bad way).

I hope so, John. The unfortunate truth is that DCA corps are geographically fragmented. That puts a lot of pressure on the judges to place them correctly in the finals.

In my 35+ years of experience I've witnessed both brilliant triumphs and horrifying tragedies in DCA. (YouTube: 1987 MBI shut out of the top 10! Really?) I don't think that level of blatant discrimination exists anymore. But I maintain it will be difficult to place MBI (Or the Renegades if they ever come back) among the top contenders without them participating in regular season (aka Eastern) shows.

Edited by Ron H

Where are all of Fusion's fans going on and on about how Cabs better watch out for them?

Were there ever ANY Fusion fans going "on and on" about the Cabs watching out for them?

Good gravy. :satisfied:

That would be crazy talk. My guess is most FC fans are also realists. Just because you like a corps and think they do fine work doesn't necessarily mean you think they should be beating someone ahead of them with 40% more Horns.

I'm unsure and not exact on the details of "The Plan" at FC, but have a guess they're ahead of certain aspects of right now as it is, and there's also nothing wrong with that either. All things in due time and due course. Not all at once. Even the Cabs have taken about 3 seasons to put the pieces all together of what they have in place right now.

Wondering what happened to SKYLINERS over Sunrisers i guess my predictions wheren't far off

don't get all obnoxious chuck. so i was wrong.

Were there ever ANY Fusion fans going "on and on" about the Cabs watching out for them?

Yup went back and forth with them in the earlier show threads. Especially after wildwood and the other June shows

200? I hope not. That's a "you never get to host a show again" crowd number. There were 2500 or so last week.

The 400% increase would be correct for from two years ago , my fossilized memory tells me last year the show did not happen.

There is a one man does everything person making a valiant effort to keep drumcorps alive in metropolitan NY locale. ( this show in particular )

frankiE

• Like 1

>>

The 400% increase would be correct for from two years ago , my fossilized memory tells me last year the show did not happen.

There is a one man does everything person making a valiant effort to keep drumcorps alive in metropolitan NY locale. ( this show in particular )

FrankIE<<

Got that right ... and that "one man" is RIch Warga - valiantly supported by his "do whatever is necessary wife" Debbie ... I quite frankly don't know where they get their unbounded energy ... KUDOS to them both for keeping the show engine running ...

IMO, the crowd was very good numbers wise ... I would say it pushed near the 1000 mark in paid fans ... I could be wrong but not that far off ... there were a good number of people in the seats and a good number of people constantly milling around (beyond corps people) ... good enough for Rich to say he'll do it again next year ...

Andy "your cordial MC for the night" Lisko

• Like 5

>>

FrankIE<<

Got that right ... and that "one man" is RIch Warga - valiantly supported by his "do whatever is necessary wife" Debbie ... I quite frankly don't know where they get their unbounded energy ... KUDOS to them both for keeping the show engine running ...

IMO, the crowd was very good numbers wise ... I would say it pushed near the 1000 mark in paid fans ... I could be wrong but not that far off ... there were a good number of people in the seats and a good number of people constantly milling around (beyond corps people) ... good enough for Rich to say he'll do it again next year ...

Andy "your cordial MC for the night" Lisko

so andy since you were there give us a sane analysis of the corps. this thread went like many others..........down the rabbit hole. insults and who was right and wrong. so what did it look like to you?

Edited by donincardona