Secaucas Predictions...(someone had to do it :)...)

I still think its anybodys ball game ,still have Minn.Brass to enter the picture ,they could put both Cabs and Bucs fighting for 2nd and 3rd. Wouldn't know till preliums .Gonna be a dog fight till the last show finals .

San Antonio over yet .

Talking to a guy that attended the southern show ,said a crowd between 500 to 700 for a 3 corps show with exbition by Coast Surge .Not a bad size crowd .l think my freind in Jersey said about 200 there .Carolina Gold done did well on this one ,good for them.That show be back there again i'm sure .

Talking to a guy that attended the southern show ,said a crowd between 500 to 700 for a 3 corps show with exbition by Coast Surge .Not a bad size crowd .l think my freind in Jersey said about 200 there .Carolina Gold done did well on this one ,good for them.That show be back there again i'm sure .

200? I hope not. That's a "you never get to host a show again" crowd number. There were 2500 or so last week.

As Florida Sun points out, the true wild card is still Minnesota. The fact that they aren't going "out east" before finals and their reliance on DCI judging may work against them this year. But their formidable drum line (top 3 for more than a decade), their consistently strong horn line and their typically adventurous musical program design is not to be ignored. Their guard has only won the DCA caption once, but they have always had a WGI-styled layered complexity (which is often harder to clean) that does not always translate to DCA and, I think, is their achilles heel on the DCA sheets

Edited by Ron H
  • Like 1

John he attended this show last year also said last year they where lucky if they had 100 there ? Don't know how they do it .Hopefully a very thick program book with tons of ads .

As Florida Sun points out, the true wild card is still Minnesota. The fact that they aren't going "out east" before finals and their reliance on DCI judging may work against them this year. But their formidable drum line, their consistently strong horn line and their typically adventurous musical program design is not to be ignored.

They should get one or two good DCA reads before Rochester though, even if it is just the midwestern corps (and I don't mean that in a bad way).

John he attended this show last year also said last year they where lucky if they had 100 there ? Don't know how they do it .Hopefully a very thick program book with tons of ads .

Wel, let me find out what the crowd was like. I'll text my wife, who was there in Seacaucus tonight.