Secaucas Predictions...(someone had to do it :)...)

The Caballeros show has distinct feel of seduction. The opening voice introduction makes the tone very obvious. I believe the music and movement that follows really DOES 'pull the audience in' and cause them to do things they might not normally do. Change uniform, perhaps? The 2014 Cabs production is very easy on the eyes and ears. It entraps everyone to come along for the ride. Nice program!

• Like 4

Ponzo specializes in seduction.

he captured my beer tab years ago

• Like 2

So were they Entrapped in their old uniforms and thus why they remove them to reveal the crushed velvet?

Or were they Entrapped in their drill?

Thoughts...

Read my review from the Grand Prix. The answer is not that simple nor shallow. :satisfied:

So were they Entrapped in their old uniforms and thus why they remove them to reveal the crushed velvet?

Or were they Entrapped in their drill?

Thoughts...

They were Entrapped by the idea of a corps doing a mid-show uniform change for the 3rd year in a row...

well there's still time for it to be 2. or not. over a month to go

• Like 2

They were Entrapped by the idea of a corps doing a mid-show uniform change for the 3rd year in a row...

Apparently the new rule is that the defending silver medalist always has to put one in their show :ninja:

• Like 2