Secaucas Predictions...(someone had to do it :)...)

Nice variation, Jeff.

all about the truth

I still think Bucs bounce back but by very little .

Bucs =====86.30

Cabs =====86.10

Fusion ===84.45

Hucs =====77.50

Sun======74,95

Windsor ==70.90

Skyliners==70.30

Bucs =====86.30

Cabs =====86.10

Fusion ===84.45

Hucs =====77.50

Sun======74,95

Windsor ==70.90

Skyliners==70.30

i think you are wrong. cabs turf. as john noted bucs have some problems. those may or may not get fixed. maybe cabs pull farther ahead.

• Like 1

>>Skyliners==70.30 <<

Wow Chuck ... definitely not feelin' any love for Sky here ... three weeks of rehearsals after they scored a 68.15 in Bridgeport and they'll barely increase 2 pts? ... that's pretty sad ... hope you're way wrong ...

Sorry AJ someone had them going up close to 6 points i don't see that happening either.This is all about we agree to disagree ,it all lays in the hands of the judges ,plus Skys on frist ,we always called that the kiss of death .When i think of going on frist i'm reminded of New Haven ,Ct 1983 .frist show of the season .We drew frist on ,its the only show Sunrisers lost that year ,As well as i remmber it ,i'm sure the Westshore remmber it even more .LOL

Edited by Florida Sun

Sorry AJ someone had them going up close to 6 points i don't see that happening either.This is all about we agree to disagree ,it all lays in the hands of the judges ,plus Skys on frist ,we always called that the kiss of death .When i think of going on frist i'm reminded of New Haven ,Ct 1983 .frist show of the season .We drew frist on ,its the only show Sunrisers lost that year ,As well as i remmber it ,i'm sure the Westshore remmber it even more .LOL

call me bias but i think sky has a good chance of moving up some. just a feeling.

i agree don but so will every other corps there /

Bucs =====86.30

Cabs =====86.10

Fusion ===84.45

Hucs =====77.50

Sun======74,95

Windsor ==70.90

Skyliners==70.30

As I said in a previous prediction thread, these are pointless unless you were present to see these corps in person last week. But for the sheer entertainment value..I'm curious what you based your prediction on? Edited by lovindrumcorps
  • Like 1

Many years in drum corps and DCA 60s 70s 80s 2007 plus the sheer entertainment value of doing it .Like i said its all in the judges hands ,there the ones who decide the out come of theses contest .On here we just get to ##### over the placements or scores

As I said in a previous prediction thread, these are pointless unless you were present to see these corps in person last week. But for the sheer entertainment value..I'm curious what you based your prediction on?

As I said in a previous prediction thread, these are pointless unless you were present to see these corps in person last week. But for the sheer entertainment value..I'm curious what you based your prediction on?

dude, it's all just having fun. don't be so serious. maybe you should go on some political thread somewhere. lighten up.