San Antonio Regional

It feels like the Colts have toned down the narration a bit. I don't know if that is true or not, but it does not feel quite as overbearing as it was at the beginning of the season. Maybe I'm just used to it now. Or maybe it is that the corps is just performing a lot better than they were earlier. When I first saw the show, I thought it was a disaster ... but it is growing on me.

You can't hear the Colts announcer in the dome at all, at least not where I am.

It's coming across the FN very well. The performer is really quite good, even if I think the speech is over-written at times, and I'm not wild about it stepping on music at times. But seriously, the kid is really good.

• Like 1

Too much narration! Show is growing on me though.

It's coming across the FN very well. The performer is really quite good, even if I think the speech is over-written at times, and I'm not wild about it stepping on music at times. But seriously, the kid is really good.

The judges here I wouldn't think could hear it. They need to figure this out before Indy.