San Antonio Regional

I'm gonna get hate for this but i think that BK's show is really boring and i'm just not feeling anything from it, and they really should have planned those guard costumes out better because if there is no costume change they will just blend in with the rest of the corp.

Not hating, but color guards used to wear the same uniform as the corps. Old farts (like me) see the throwback in this.

Just an FYI...after the Columbians short tour ended a few of their horn line was picked up for open slots with Oregon Crusaders.

Did Cascades not absorb any needed members once The Columbians tour ended?

To each their own, but I completely 1000% disagree with you after seeing it live, I might have thought the same before seeing it in Denver, but that was one of the most intimate, emotional, and beautiful performances I've ever witnessed in my years of going to shows.

Agreed - BK's show this year is really refined and absolutely gorgeous. Very moving.

Have you ever HEARD Dark Side of the Moon? It's not an ABBA album.

DSOM refers to the legend that there is an insane (or lunatic) asylum 'on the dark side of the moon'. Part of the Pink Floyd music of that era was inspired by Syd Barrett's battle with mental illness (Barrett was a founding member of Pink Floyd). Other albums dealing with the same subject were 'Wish You Were Here' & 'Shine on You Crazy Diamond'.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra

The performance level of Crossmen is definately a step up from all the other corps before them.

Great show!