San Antonio Regional

All I'm going to say is that I think that ever corps have done an excellent job tonight, even though I found 2 shows boring.

I agree. People can talk all the #### they want but those of us who marched know what truly matters. Great job to all the corps that performed their hearts out today!

Edited by Bannedforlife
  • Like 1

just a little difficult to vote....FAIL.....lol

14wty4p.png

It's because there's a lot of people on the internet right now.

... Or something.

• Like 1

Nobody is touching BD until June 2015 at the earliest.

Exactly, for better or for worse.

So true. DCP Facebook folks are suggesting reporting it to the Better Business Bureau since it never improves.

This year they added functionality (perhaps even superior functionality: seems those of us who used iPads had much better luck/service than those with computers) for both iOS and Android mobile devices. That's a pretty big improvement from past years. As others have specified, I suspect the bigger problem is with Brightcove and/or the amount of money (or lack thereof) DCI invests for better service from Brightcove. I would guess for DCI to have near glitch-free consistently the subscription would be significantly more: and would then likely be unsustainable. With the 'DVR' type function (which is also fairly new, or at least something DCI has added since the FN streaming service first began) it kind of makes the glitches not as big a deal as you can go back at a later date.

It is disappointing, and when I've had issues with the streams I've been just as pi$$ed as everyone else. But the reality is that the service is relatively inexpensive (the entire season is less, I think, than three tickets to tonight's show), and customer base is relatively small, and DCI likely doesn't have the money to invest in a significantly better problem.

Everyone who had problems should definitely let DCI know they're unhappy so DCI can continue to work things out and improve

• Like 1

What would be the biggest upset for you guys tonight?

Biggest upset that I think is possible would probably be BK over Phantom. I could also see Cavies over SCV. I can't see anything bigger than those. BD will easily remain undefeated.

Ever notice the 'Drumline Battle' logo kinda looks like SCV's backdrops?

No, and they kind of look like penises and testicles from the stands.

I'm not even watching and I seem to be missing quite a bit

I agree. People can talk all the #### they want but those of us who marched know what truly matters. Great job to all the corps that performed their hearts out today!

Thank you, thank you I am so tired of the corps bashing that goes on. It is a slap in the face to every corps member.