Can Bluecoats win gold?

But if there were any other corps ranked above Bluecoats in WV..would Bluecoats still have scored what they did? Hmmmmmmm

It's hard to say. They possibly could have scored higher if that would have been the case.

Please do not misunderstand me, I am rooting for the Bluecoats to pull out a major victory in Indy. I know that hypothetically there is really not a set in stone answer, but something to ponder.

Dat Coats score from WV. Best ever for Coats. Word is they are getting clean. Really quick.

As of tonight, Coats have a .5 point lead on Cadets, and just 1.0 back from BD.

But we all know how quickly that changes when the competitive corps meet up again.

• Like 1

Bluuuuuuue is making us Alumni Very Proud.

In watching the show, things that pop into my head in regards to "Tilt" Tilt-a-Whirl (amusement parks)

tiltawhirl.jpg

comes to my mind as a cool small additions to the show, and for some reason I see a big blow up Teddy Bear on the 50 yard line at the end.....

0fc12e1e39719156ce52a71c31c820bc.jpg

okay i'll cut down on my meds....

apdet.jpg

• Like 7

Not yet. Just stating a fact.

I've heard talk about it. :)

Because Bloo fans have taken over DCP this season. If one more thread opens up on the prerecorded sound bend thing, I think I'll scream.

Or just ignore it

• Like 1

How DARE these enthusiasts of a corp be excited for an exciting moment in an exciting show! Why don't they use trombones? The sound is fake and they are lying to the audience! Audience reactions? Pshh. I want facecams of the audience when BD's guard does their tambourine buttslaps. Or when they are reminded of what "he said." Or hearing uptempo Arban exercises. (hyperbole is fun, ye?)

Crown is getting closer to Bloo. But has not jumped them since San Antonio. Cadets have yet to catch BD. I'm not sure why we're stating facts as if they're leading to some inevitable outcome? On semis night I will be more open and accepting of "who will beat who" topics but until then it's fair game for all corps.

This post made my night.

• Like 1