DCI Arkansas - Little Rock, AR

My mistake. SCV definitely in the mix.

yup - they are cleaning up nicely and that drum line will challenge and/or win the caption

1 BD is BD. As long as the judges like them they're fine.

2 Cadets need a few more big Drum Corps moments in their show. ( I just saw video of their show. They are adding more Drum Corps moments!)

3 Bluecoats need to clean and fix one transition between songs. Otherwise very entertaining!

4 Crown needs to get four little gymnast from Ft Mill Gymnastic School To bounce on those trampolines during the high points in their show to show true weightlessness and flight! Shorten the drum feature, Bigger brass features!

5 SCV clean, Clean and Clean!

6 Cavies I'm just glad you're back in top 6! Keep going!

Edited by boxingfred
  • Like 1

And SCV based on the trends... looking more and more like BD's year with only Cadets in position to really challenge

After tonight - you have to say - Cadets out battle for first as well. Same point spread

Playing Devil's advocate - pun intended - ha!!

After tonight - you have to say - Cadets out battle for first as well. Same point spread

Playing Devil's advocate - pun intended - ha!!

uh no. Epic miss.

I feel like everyone left the stadium, the lights are out and they forgot to tell us the scores..

Security went in the stands and started asking everyone to leave, that the stadium was closed and the show was over. Not ten second after that, the announcer told everyone to stay in their seats, that the show is not over, and they will be announcing scores shortly.

1 BD is BD

2 Cadets need a few more big Drum Corps moments in their show.

3 Bluecoats need to clean and fix one transition between songs.

4 Crown needs to get four little gymnast from Ft Mill Gymnastic School To bounce on those trampolines during the high points in their show to show true weightlessness and flight! Shorter drum solo, Bigger brass features!

5 SCV clean, Clean and Clean!

6 Cavies I'm just glad you're back in top 6! Keep going!

Agreed.

Advantage SCV - just clean clean clean. Coats & Crown both need more changes.

I'd say 3rd will be SCV's unless something changes soon...

• Like 1

Security went in the stands and started asking everyone to leave, that the stadium was closed and the show was over. Not ten second after that, the announcer told everyone to stay in their seats, that the show is not over, and they will be announcing scores shortly.

Hahahaha. And I was just kidding. That's crazy!

uh no. Epic miss.

Ha!

• Like 1