Any Predictions for Downingtown?

Perhaps you missed my point, which was to point out how ridiculous folks are being to imply that Bucs could not have improved "dramatically" simply because they only improved in score by 2.5. Does anyone actually believe that the Bucs have opened an over 2 point spread? Certainly not I. So, as much as I appreciate the sentiment, no need to feel sorry.

They can't open a spread when another corps didn't even compete. That'd be like saying Fusion had beaten the Bucs on all those rehearsal weekends that Bucs didn't compete yet Fusion did.

• Like 1

Are you sure you should be mentioning rational thought? Your glasses are very red.

My glasses are many colors. However, I haven't seen all the other corps I am a fan of yet. Doesn't make my opinion of those certain Bucs fans on here any less valid.

Maybe they were right afterall. They didn't have a "long" bus ride, they had a longer practice on Sunday, and I can't remember what the other excuses were to losing to someone else in the regular season finally. You know all of those things that didn't matter in the last decade that are now suddenly vitally important and the only reasons why they've lost

Edited by DCAfan85
  • Like 1

They can't open a spread when another corps didn't even compete. That'd be like saying Fusion had beaten the Bucs on all those rehearsal weekends that Bucs didn't compete yet Fusion did.

Your just not getting this...are you?

My glasses are many colors. However, I haven't seen all the other corps I am a fan of yet. Doesn't make my opinion of those certain Bucs fans on here any less valid.

Maybe they were right afterall. They didn't have a "long" bus ride, they had a longer practice on Sunday, and I can't remember what the other excuses were to losing to someone else in the regular season finally. You know all of those things that didn't matter in the last decade that are now suddenly vitally important and the only reasons why they've lost

well first off...those making the lame excuses you mention are not current members or staff. and having driven from Reading to Grand Prix land, it's not a long bus ride.

But from the mouths of people tied to Bucs, the ensemble held. bent a little in one spot, but it held. it even started to gel and click. More power started to show through. tweaks were made musically and visually to help get things to hold better. the concept is IMO more fleshed out.

is it perfect? No, and they admit it. But when Bucs staff I know who are brutally honest say "#### we finally turned a corner", then yeah, they improved. But they'll tell you work is to be done.

So that's it from someone there. more details to be revealed in my review later.

Note...this is not a slam on any other corps, as I have only seen the corps at DTown in person. For all I know Cabs can kick Bucs ###. I dunno. This is just my take, as a guy in the top row, with his ### cheeks splitting the 50 yard line telling you what he observed.

By all means, feel free to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Note...this is not a slam on any other corps, as I have only seen the corps at DTown in person. For all I know Cabs can kick Bucs ###. I dunno. This is just my take, as a guy in the top row, with his ### cheeks splitting the 50 yard line telling you what he observed.

Glad you liked the seats. Sorry you weren't there to hear me announce your name over the PA system. :satisfied:

Glad you liked the seats. Sorry you weren't there to hear me announce your name over the PA system. :satisfied:

that was classic. Within 2 minutes I had 6 calls, 4 text messages and 3 facebook messages. Plus Mark Morningstar took pictures of me when I was going up the steps to my seat LOL

• Like 1