Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

How old is OC? All I know about them is that two years ago they won Open Class then went World class last season and had a strong showing. They seem to have replicated it this year. I'm confident they can at least make semis this August. If they can do it again next year, I'd say they're here to stay for a while.

Since semis went top 25, they have made it every year the past five years, even when in open class.

Poe was from Baltimore.

The Baltimore Orioles are from Baltimore.

The Orioles colors are Orange and Black.

QED. :)

Nicely done.

Since semis went top 25, they have made it every year the past five years, even when in open class.

for some reason I was thinking it was still 17. Or have I got that number wrong too? Oh well, silly me. Thanks for the correction.

They're 14 years old.

Actually they go back to 1971. Several iterations, stops and starts, but yeah, they do. http://oregoncrusaders.org/about-oc/history/

Actually they go back to 1971. Several iterations, stops and starts, but yeah, they do. http://oregoncrusaders.org/about-oc/history/

Corpsreps has them listed as the Southern Crusaders before becoming OC. The other group was the Portland Oregon Crusaders who were founded in 1973.

Cool that they have their complete history, but it would be great for corpsreps to also have the years right. Looks like a complicated history!

Actually, corpsreps lists them as being founded in 1970 too at the top, but no shows before 2000. Guess I should look more closely before I post. Sorry!

Edited by jjeffeory

just catching up on the shows so far - boy is this batch of corps much stronger than a few years ago - very impressed overall...

Made it just in time for the Mandarins. Kind of regretting my last minute decision, since I got a seat that's out of the end zone under the overhang and the sound is really awful over here.

But, OC still managed to give me goosebumps during HoA. Mandarins are better in person than what I had seen of them on the Fan Network.

Made it just in time for the Mandarins. Kind of regretting my last minute decision, since I got a seat that's out of the end zone under the overhang and the sound is really awful over here.

But, OC still managed to give me goosebumps during HoA. Mandarins are better in person than what I had seen of them on the Fan Network.

Yes, that sucks.

You can rest knowing that you can see some of the corps later with better seats.