Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

Cadets finished their last note.... ( nobody in the audience standing ) then some in the audience stood up... then others looked around at them, so they stood up then too.... and then the Cadets got a polite and appreciative applause for their efforts by the audience at this Atlanta Regional. This is a bit surprising for a Cadets Corps, as they usually generate better audience receptions most years.

Indeed. BD and Cadets seem to have traded crowd responses this year.

Hey Bluecoats staff, stop the non-stop turning around to see the crowd's reaction.

I think every DCI staff should be like that!

• Like 1

Seems like everybody changed uniforms except Cadets..... yet Cadets still impress with that appearance. As I watched DM retreat last night it looked like B & W camera with the "splash of color" effect from Garfield.......

Folks...narration is here to stay whether you like it or not....it's getting old listening to I hate narration comments...

I hate narration. It's lame and stupid. It detracts from the awesome musicians. Don't liike my opinion? Don't read it.

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Like 2

It's kinda cool to be in the Essentials Collection Blu Ray.