Viscerality

For entire show, I'd say:

Cadets

Troopers

For part of the show:

Crown's Ballad

Cavaliers death sequence for the euph soloist

Bluecoats ballad

None of this year's shows move me in the slightest bit. I find Crossmen the most enjoyable but no movement. It's been a long time since a DCI show has done that for me.

That's a bummer, dude.

the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges_9616.jpg

• Like 1

All of Blue Devils, Cadets, and Crown. Crown show this year is the only one where I yell out while hearing it. What Matt Harlof does to their brass is amazing!!!!

Musically.....( no particular order): Boston, Crown, Crossmen, Bluecoats, Oregon Crusaders, BD, Scouts, Troop.

Visually......( No particular order ) SCV, Blue Knights, Phantom, Bluecoats, Cadets, Blue Stars, Cavs

Most complete package ( combo of musical and visual.. " visceral ":) : Bluecoats

Edited by BRASSO

Don't be such a windafoon.

- Ptolemy Mcdexterpoin

This made me literally (not figuratively) LOL. And I have nicked it for my sig... I must find a way to use windafoon in daily conversation.

• Like 1

The question was . . . which show this year creates the most visceral response for you. Perhaps none of them move you like a show in a previous year, but that's not the question.

This is the kind of thing you shouldn't think about too much. If you're trying that hard then you're missing the point.

Carolina Crown's show this year is the one I get the most "lost" in. I enjoy it from beginning to end and really at no point am I analyzing or critiquing it.

This from a person that admitted George Hopkins aroused her ?

This from a person that admitted George Hopkins aroused her ?

The Cadets are proud to announce their 2015 performance...."Moist"

• Like 1