Favorite Drum Break 2014

Cavies without a doubt have my favorite. It is also one of my favorite cavies features as well. Good things are coming back to Rosemont

I'm not clear on which is your favorite.

Cavies without a doubt have my favorite. It is also one of my favorite cavies features as well. Good things are coming back to Rosemont

The Cavies feature this year keeps reminding me of 2011 for some reason. That was a good year to be in the Cavies percussion.

That's what I'm talking about. See OP, it is obviously the best one.

That's what I'm talking about. See OP, it is obviously the best one.

a

Ah now you're just playing around with me :smile:

If I had to pick 3:

Bluecoats

Santa Clara

Crossmen

For the non finalists, Oregon by far. Love their intensity.

Yes OC's percussion line has swagger. It's pretty evident from the way they play and animate. Probably my favorite non finals line too.

I have favorites this year but I remain objective as possible. Did you see what he typed? He wasn't even trying.

Also my topic is asking about FAVORITE drum breaks. I don't want an argument over who has the BEST drum break. Not everything is a competition. He could've easily just said his favorite is the Cavies and I would've agreed that the Cavies have a pretty freaking eye opening marimba feature this year.

Are you joking? It's a given that this is all opinion, it doesn't need to be stated. The topic of this is "favorite", not "best".

Are you joking? It's a given that this is all opinion, it doesn't need to be stated. The topic of this is "favorite", not "best".

His post that I quoted below seems to contradict the whole "it's a given that this is all opinion" thing, otherwise I would agree with you. Either way, what he seems to consider a fact is definitely not a fact (not to mention this whole argument is irrelevant and pointless) and so I think we can leave it behind and focus on what this topic is about :smile:

Fact

Edited by Cappybara