DOWNINGTOWN REVIEW?

Does anyone have a Review for this past weekends' Downingtiwn show?

Congratulation to the Buccaneers!! That'll be a big boost in confidence for them.

Is Cadets2 really ONLY 4 points behind the Bucs?

I thought that would be a bigger difference Is Bush really 4 points behind Cadets2. I thought that would be much smaller.

White Sabers - WOW!!! of all the "a" groups that went "open" it looks they should have been one of them.

What's going through the mind of a judge when the are finalizing each score and also what justifies the difference between the two particular scores?

Any info on the would be interesting to read about.

I did not attend. I woke up that morning with a migraine so I pulled the shades and went back to bed.

C Holland when i saw your name here ,i thought great a good review worth reading ,but i guess and hope to see a lot more from you in the future ,great writing skills guy.Thanks

getting to it. this thing called job and a family is in the way. patience.

• Like 2

C Holland when i saw your name here ,i thought great a good review worth reading ,but i guess and hope to see a lot more from you in the future ,great writing skills guy.Thanks

thanks for the kind words. ill happilly review the next shows i attend. i kinda feel bad i didnt make it to downington. but even excedrin didnt do much until late in the day.

thanks for the kind words. ill happilly review the next shows i attend. i kinda feel bad i didnt make it to downington. but even excedrin didnt do much until late in the day.

Question for you ,what other shows are you planing on covering ? You going to Kingston ?

I would have been at Kingston, but I was asked to design a show down in DC this weekend. (ahhhh freelance gigs... pppppbbbbttt.)

But i should be at Lawrence, maybe scranton or reading, and the DCI show at Rutgers.

Lawrence must be a junior show ,cause it sure in hell isn't on the DCA list of shows ?

Lawrence must be a junior show ,cause it sure in hell isn't on the DCA list of shows ?

Lawrence, NJ. The bushwacker invitational. August 9th.