OC, Spirit and Academy were all at the same show!

Tried to add this in edit but it wouldnt let me. The scores themselves may change, but the placement was all generated at the same show. Although, I would say that Academy was on first and did not have a good position. Spirit was on after OC.

Here is my very humble opinion: OC had not yet performed that big breakout show. Maybe Centerville was just that. This season has kind of been fits and starts for them. With no rain and a couple of good practice days, they've been able to make some great progress. If Centerville was too high, I'd add that Allentown was too low. But of course, time will tell. They have to perform for the big big show now. I'd still be very happy with 16th, but realistically, even that will be a challenge to hold onto. At this point, they just have to perform their little hearts out and let the chips fall where they may! Go OC!

Here is my very humble opinion: OC had not yet performed that big breakout show. Maybe Centerville was just that. This season has kind of been fits and starts for them. With no rain and a couple of good practice days, they've been able to make some great progress. If Centerville was too high, I'd add that Allentown was too low. But of course, time will tell. They have to perform for the big big show now. I'd still be very happy with 16th, but realistically, even that will be a challenge to hold onto. At this point, they just have to perform their little hearts out and let the chips fall where they may! Go OC!

I agree about Allentown. I was disappointed with the score they received, even more so from a spread perspective. I felt they were closer to Colts at that show than they were to Pacific Crest, no disrespect intended to either corps.

I really think BDB has a good chance of overtaking Mandarins and maybe coming very close to Pacific Crest. At the rate they are going hitting 80 is a very real possibility for them. Earlier this year after seeing all of them I didn't think so but apparently the B corps has really shot up due to that great hornline. (perhaps their best ever)

Either way the California corps are doing great and I wish them all good luck especially SCV Cadets and BDB!

Thanks for coming out west Crossmen!

80 has been accomplished, good call!