One Person's Thoughts on Animal Farm.

or quite possibly it has nothing to do with anything and just a theory outsiders have run with..hows that for control....lol :shutup:

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....................oops, wrong show thread

• Like 1

I remember reading that comment, but that's just one small portion of what this person mentioned in their read of the whole show. But, kudos for being the only one (I believe) who has mentioned something about any correlation of Animal Farm and DCI and others involved with DCI.

I hadn't even seen the show yet, but with hearing show recordings and the reading the rants of Boston fans on here, the cynic in me just automatically drew the correlation. Also when the Boston representative said it "wasn't" based on Animal Farm, I kinda chuckled. So the person's read of the show turned out to be pretty much what I felt the show was about. Good for them, and good for Boston to come up with the show.

• Like 1

or quite possibly it has nothing to do with anything and just a theory outsiders have run with..hows that for control....lol :shutup:

Mass histeria? lol

Well, all I can say is if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck to several people independently..... OINK!

Mass histeria? lol

Well, all I can say is if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck to several people independently..... OINK!

wont be the 1st time designers said or did something to make the public THINK it was something it wasnt...not a 1st time by a long shot..lol

wont be the 1st time designers said or did something to make the public THINK it was something it wasnt...not a 1st time by a long shot..lol

Well, if they're going that far and expending that kind of effort, there's at least some message they want to give.

Phantom '90 poked a little fun at other corps, as did VK 1990, so why not a little DCI parody in 2014? All in good fun!

+2 for use of Latrice.

sharon-needles-get-out-magazine.jpg

If you found "parallels somewhat obvious", why didn't you post those thoughts weeks ago?

I didn't think it was that vital of information.

Just so you're not left out of the loop for now, the sky is generally a bluish color.

• Like 1

I was hoping for Ulysses.

Forget that. If you're going to do a James Joyce themed show, go for Finnegan's Wake. Write the book, start the show somewhere in the middle each night and just make it incomprehensible as possible and throw little HCE and ALP formations in the drill everywhere.

• Like 1