West Chester Work-it-Out

She was judging BOA back in the early 80's - so it's definately time for her to "move along"...

Wow age discrimination in 2014... Hope no one looks at you someday and thinks the same thing... :glare:

Why is she still judging? . . . . IMO either you take the time to stay fresh or maybe it's time do other things.

A difference of opinion does not mean someone is not keeping up... You people need to chill. Maybe you need to do other things for a little while.. :wall:

Cavaliers field the hardest visual programs year after year? That could be said for them in various decades, but not recently

I'll say the visual program in 2012 was not great. 2013 the visuals were waaaaay better, but not where it needed to be. This year it is very Cavaliers like. It's not THE best from them, but I will be willing to state that it is one of the most entertaining shows to watch visually. I'm expecting the drill to be even better next season.

Edited by Hook'emCavies

The reaching thing is an understatement. I agree -

I had great seats last night. I disagreed with placement but I probably do not have enough experience to fully understand how the adjudication process works - content is content and execution is execution and audience engagement is audience engagement.

Two great surprises - Cavies visual is on it's way back and Crossmen - everything.

Great night over all

Ed Otto

• Like 2

Remember how she had Cavies beating them last night in GE, while another judge wildly disagreed? If Cavies beat Bloo in GE tonight again, I will gladly rescind my statement on her.

She had Cavaliers 3rd, .1 over Crown, and Lo had Crown in 3rd, .3 over Cavaliers. That's not a very "wild" disagreement. :cool:

Interestingly enough, Lo had Cavaliers tied with Cadets for Rep (both at 93). Cadets made up for it in performance, which would indicate that Rosemont's real job now is cleaning what they have.

Edited by Slingerland

So - best guesses on the scores tonight

Jersey Surf 75.55

Spirit 80.25

Colts 83.15

Crossmen 85.00

Blue Stars 87.35

Cavaliers 91.65

Crown 93.05

Bluecoats 93.85

Cadets 95.15

I just read this from yesterday and found the predicted Spread spread betwen Bluecoats and Cadets hilarious. I had to say it because I actually laughed out loud

• Like 1

I just read this from yesterday and found the predicted Spread spread betwen Bluecoats and Cadets hilarious. I had to say it because I actually laughed out loud

Why? It wasn't really that far off.