Poop

I haven't been around drum corps that long but is this one of the worst years ever for rain outs, threats and general stress about the weather? I am thinking how much corps depend on the run-throughs as practice, dealing with rehearsals in the rain and so on. Enough rain already!

• Like 1

Too bad Allentown wasn't done the old way..and EVERYONE performed on the same day..why is it again they felt the need to deviate from that method?

Edited by Zeke

Too bad Allentown wasn't done the old way..and EVERYONE performed on the same day..why is it again they felt the need to deviate from that method?

i kinda liked it that way...it was almost like Championship week..i remember the old score board on the corner of the field..lol

Huge props to the Cascades for braving the weather and performing tonight. It was only a slight drizzle as they entered the field, but it was a full-on downpour by the time they started. I thought they would've called the show halfway through their performance. Bravo to these kids for sticking it out and performing so well.

On that note, a word to audience members: the kids on the field are there for you and vice-versa. Please have the common courtesy of staying put for the entire duration of a given performance. AKA if it starts raining, DON'T GET UP AND LEAVE DURING THE MIDDLE OF A PERFORMANCE. Are the kids on the field allowed to walk off the field simply because it's raining? No? Then neither should you.

/soapbox

• Like 2

Kudos to Cascades for getting their run-through!