Fan Network 20 dollar finals discout ?

Sorry DCI. You should offer it for 20 bucks with the Fan Network. Atlanta and San Antonio had record attendance despite both of them being streamed live and included on the Fan Network. I guess I will have to watch BD's winning performance in 2015!

Yep! And both SA and Atl were both fracked with stalls and freezes..

My main concern is watching BDB and SCVC represent Norcal.

And I know drumcat knows this, but before somebody else states the obvious fact that DCI would sell a whole lot more Finals webcasts at $20 than at $55/$75, keep in mind that DCI isn't just considering the revenue from the webcast when they set the finals webcast price. DCI knows that to an extent webcast sales threaten to cannibalize the much more profitable live-in-Indy ticket sales and media sales. Make it cheap enough and maybe more people think like Jeff and say, next year, I'm staying home. So DCI is looking at the whole shebang, and that's part of the reason the finals webcast costs $55/$75 rather than $20. The higher price also limits the demand on the webcasting system.

Bingo! I'm not sure why everyone thinks that DCI should be essentially giving away content.

• Like 1

I spent the money last year. Was filled with problems and received a 20 dollar credit. Ruined the experience so will wait for the VOD.

• Like 1

I subscribe to DCIFN for $65 & semis is included. I have absolutely no desire to drop another $55 on finals to see the same shows I watched the night before at semis. I don't care that I am missing finals. The shows are the same.

Remember that this year's Finals won't be available to view on FN under the standard subscription until May of next year. The difference between watching it now and watching it next May comes to $5 per month.

Ok well I decided to send them an email as I am far from happy with their "improvements" over last year. I was willing to give them another chance but am pretty much disgusted with the feed this year.

Careful, the DCI minions will out your real identity here

I’m thinking you thread would be a good show for a corps in 2015. The emotion, the turn of events, the connection to the audience.

Time to double down, up the ante and rage !!!

And tell DCI, cowtown said Hi !

Yep! And both SA and Atl were both fracked with stalls and freezes..

My main concern is watching BDB and SCVC represent Norcal.

I had absolutely no issues with either broadcast. The issue has to be on your end.

I would probably get it if there was any drama left in the season, but 1&2 are locked in so I'll be just fine with my included Semis broadcast.

I would probably get it if there was any drama left in the season, but 1&2 are locked in so I'll be just fine with my included Semis broadcast.

I might do that, too, but the only problem is that last year's semi-finals were mixed in MONO when they went to VOD, and still are to this day, which leaves the Atlanta show as the last full stereo mix before finals. They may do that again this year.