Fan Network 20 dollar finals discout ?

Am I the only one that hasn't had any issues with the webcasts?

I've only watched a couple of the live shows and had no issues.

But I frequently and arbitrarily get an error when trying to watch VODs. The response from FN support was essentially "oh cool - don't bother me."

I've only watched a couple of the live shows and had no issues.

But I frequently and arbitrarily get an error when trying to watch VODs. The response from FN support was essentially "oh cool - don't bother me."

Yea i didn't really like the response i got. It's always "must be your connection" I have cable so it should not be an issue.

And I know drumcat knows this, but before somebody else states the obvious fact that DCI would sell a whole lot more Finals webcasts at $20 than at $55/$75, keep in mind that DCI isn't just considering the revenue from the webcast when they set the finals webcast price. DCI knows that to an extent webcast sales threaten to cannibalize the much more profitable live-in-Indy ticket sales and media sales. Make it cheap enough and maybe more people think like Jeff and say, next year, I'm staying home. So DCI is looking at the whole shebang, and that's part of the reason the finals webcast costs $55/$75 rather than $20. The higher price also limits the demand on the webcasting system.

Yes, I actually thought that DCI shouldn't sell Finals to anyone with an Indiana address, but that got shot down... :)