DCI Should andBring back Live commentary on the DVDS and on the Finals

Any Comment? If you have been thinking about this too like i have been for the pass three years, lets discuss it. What are your thoughts exactly. Anyone cares to? anyone!!!?

It was only effective if you were watching it live on PBS and that ship has sailed. Along with entertainment...

• Like 3

No thanks. People cry about narration in shows. I'd scream about some yay-who's yapping away during a performance or providing commentary about something I've already seen.

I've seen it before and have no interest in ever seeing it again!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

Have you listened to commentators while watching a sport? 99.9% of the time, it's awful and completely un-insightful. I don't think this would be very different.

• Like 1

Any Comment? If you have been thinking about this too like i have been for the pass three years, lets discuss it. What are your thoughts exactly. Anyone cares to? anyone!!!?

Finals...NO...Prelims or semi's Maybe...that is perhaps include as commentary from those other nights

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

HITLER

I thought the question unless I'm misunderstanding was to bring back the audio options, with judges and designer commentary. I liked them a lot, personally, and you could turn them off and on.