Roughin' It at Rutgers

Why was this show delayed?

Traffic. Serious answer.

except when it came to BD ofcourse.

And Phantom.

But everyone else had at least a 2 placement difference between GE 1 & 2

If I'm Crown, I'm getting nervous about now.

Doesn't help when you go on first! There were some obvious numbers management issues tonight. Also, I go by what I said about Marie, her numbers are totally jacked from night to night it seems. Tonight my team benefited, last night not so much! Wow 2nd in color guard for Crown. Albert Lo put Crown 2nd in brass for the first time this year. BD must have really worked some articulations overnight because BD has not been close brass wise in my opinion. Don't get me wrong they play incredible, just not the same detail as Crown.

Edited by 91FSU08

What is GE anyway? For that matter, what the hell is brass, color guard and percussion??? :wow:

What is truth? ($1 to Pontius Pilot)

Do GE #1 and GE #2 judge from the same sheets? Cuz' something ain't right otherwise.

Not that I particularly care anymore.

Edited by bluesman

actually no, thats the way we did it back in the day with the tic system and before judges had to be accountable to criteria. UGH I remember those deadly words from bad judging " I called it like I saw it "

Today we want them to judge by the criteria, BUT I do get ya one can interpret criteria differently . So maybe It's calling it as I see it based on criteria.....lol...hows that for dancing....lol......kiddin ya but I do understand what you meant...

Wasn't the tick system was subjective as well. Where did you look? What is a 'tick?' Does an individual discrepancy meet the criteria for a 'tick?' etc.

BD takes all captions. Brass included. BD with outrageous GE numbers.

lolz. Wow those are really high GE numbers with a week to go!

Doesn't help when you go on first! There were some obvious numbers management issues tonight. Also, I go by what I said about Marie, her numbers are totally jacked from night to night it seems. Tonight my team benefited, last night not so much! Wow 2nd in color guard for Crown. Albert Lo put Crown 2nd in brass for the first time this year. BD must have really worked some articulations overnight because BD has not been close brass wise in my opinion. Don't get me wrong they play incredible, just not the same detail as Crown.

Or Crown may have had an off night. They were a tenth down in achievement. Its possible. Not everyone is perfect.