Roughin' It at Rutgers

Cadets just ran their opening hit. Which they have extended and turned up the volume. It now lasts about three and a half hours lol. I'm going to go find crown in warmup

• Like 1

Every show I have attended this year in the east, Cadets go on last. How is that determined?

I think they checked your seasonal itinerary and scheduled accordingly.

• Like 3

It would be interesting to know the most points that can be (i.e., have ever been) made up for a given amount of time. e.g.:

--if there are seven days until Finals, corps A will not catch corps B if corps B's lead in a head-to-head match-up is 2.2 pts.;

--if there are fourteen days until Finals, corps A will not catch corps B if corps B's lead in a head-to-head match-up is 3.4 pts.;

--if there are twenty-one days until Finals, corps A will not catch corps B if corps B's lead in a head-to-head match up is 4.8 pts.;

and so forth.

Cadets just ran their opening hit. Which they have extended and turned up the volume. It now lasts about three and a half hours lol. I'm going to go find crown in warmup

So you think it's too long George?

I'll be impressed if Cadets' opening or closing chord is as long as Crown's closing chord (unless Crown changes that at Allentown).

I don't know how long it is but it is looooonnngggg

Great night here, crowd pouring in. Regiments tuba line just entertained us! They were great!

Watched crown's brass warmup for about thirty. Boy are they out of this world. Pun intended.

Very jealous. I got to see them live last year at Allentown but I still want to experience hearing them up close and personal while they warm up,

• Like 1