Roughin' It at Rutgers

join......lol...dont you have like 3 or 4 years left?...cant get much closer than that...lol

Haha that would be a dream but there are many factors keeping me away from that: My parents would probably never let me, I'll be starting year-round research at my college so my summers may already be taken, I'll need to devote some of my summer to studying for the MCATs, and I'm not a brass player (that's a biggie lol. I know woodwinds are in drum corps all the time but Crown is THE destination for brass students. I don't stand much of a chance).

Haha that would be a dream but there are many factors keeping me away from that: My parents would probably never let me, I'll be starting year-round research at my college so my summers may already be taken, I'll need to devote some of my summer to studying for the MCATs, and I'm not a brass player (that's a biggie lol. I know woodwinds are in drum corps all the time but Crown is THE destination for brass students. I don't stand much of a chance).

Good luck on MCATs, that is a tough one. And maybe you can play cymbals for SCV.

So you think it's too long George?

Careful, you might get jumped on!

• Like 2

:wow:

Good luck on MCATs, that is a tough one. And maybe you can play cymbals for SCV.

Thank you! They're only getting tougher. I hear they're extending the test to become 7 hours total :dry:

Huh I wonder how auditions for cymbals works? Would they just test ability to read rhythms and how well you can march?

Just announced it is delayed due to car traffic. Not time given.

Car traffic? That's a first.