Roughin' It at Rutgers

Thank you! They're only getting tougher. I hear they're extending the test to become 7 hours total :dry:

Huh I wonder how auditions for cymbals works? Would they just test ability to read rhythms and how well you can march?

Not sure how things work these days, but there was a time that the cymbal line was an entry point for woodwind players to the drum corps world (I had a girlfriend clarinet player get in that way). As for auditions, while being good at rhythms is important, the most crucial thing is the ability to look totally bad-azz.

I heard MCAT is adding sociology, psychology and bio-chem. So you should be studying right now, now wasting time with us dead-enders.

Just delayed start of show ten minutes to get crowd into stands

Back up at parking and gates

Looks packed between the fives. Big walk up crowd.

Took mcat in 1982

It wasn't that bad at all

Was just chemistry math bio back then so a thrill a minute

Kaplan prep course was the key. Lol.

There is a summer soccer event going on next to the stadium. Car parking is backed up the way they are routing everyone. They also charged us $10 to park.

Yeah two events at once. Oh joy!

Not sure how things work these days, but there was a time that the cymbal line was an entry point for woodwind players to the drum corps world (I had a girlfriend clarinet player get in that way). As for auditions, while being good at rhythms is important, the most crucial thing is the ability to look totally bad-azz.

I heard MCAT is adding sociology, psychology and bio-chem. So you should be studying right now, now wasting time with us dead-enders.

That's quite an extensive criteria for being a cymbal player :tounge2:

Yup they are. Haha I'm only about to be in my 2nd year of college, I have time :smile: